Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Busy, busy, busy


Where, oh where, oh where has Janelle been? Among other projects, one that's been keeping me uber busy this last week is with my my churches women's ministry committee. We are at the last few stages of our event planning and preparation, so it's time for elbow grease and great chats! We wanted to do something special for the ladies who will be attending and here is the sneak peek.


I have pieces and parts, some assembled, to 150 journals in my craft room as we speak. Five ladies have been dropping in to my craft room to work on this project and we are almost done! But when they are away... I must play!

Since I've got my mind wrapped in journal assembly I had to make use of the scraps leftover, so I made a few notepads. Aren't these darling! They are just perfect for the zipper section of your purse, or they'll fit in your pocket. Just pull out a pen and jot down whatever you want. I have enough scraps to make about 300 notepads, but I don't think I can muster up the patience to do them all. Do you see the stamped sentiment? It's Verve Stamps! I've got to get my stamp fix somehow, right? LOL





There are a few tutorials out there for creating your own notepads. I wasn't able to find the blog where I originally got the idea, but here is an equally good tutorial.

Details:
Stamps: Faithful Phrases (Verve), Joy for the Journey (Verve)
Paper: Recollection Pads of paper from Michael's, College-ruled filler paper
Ink: Basic Black (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Plastic Comb Binding, binding machine, Elmer's glue, SEI pocket die cut (not shown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!