Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Enjoy Today with Flowers



It's been a bit busy around here in the craft room, but I've been tagged to my computer instead of my crafting table with all my new Verve.

You'll be seeing a repeat today if you were at the release party last Friday night. It's a bright and cheery card, that was pretty easy to put together. I love those floral circle dies because they aren't just scallop or plain circles, they have a whimsy to them that make it easy to use for flowers are a layered mat.


That's it for now... thanks for stopping in today!

Details:
Stamps: Bloom and Grow (Verve), Hope Blooms (Verve),  Chicks Rule (Verve), Woodgrain (Hero Arts)
Ink: VersaMark, Colonial White (CTMH), Cocoa Bean (CTMH)
Paper: Early Espresso and Chocolate Chip (Stampin’ Up), Kraft text paper (Wausau), scraps of colorful paper
Accessories: Floral Circles Die (Verve), Elegant Leaves die (Verve), Flutterby die (Verve), Ancient Enchanted Gold Embossing Powder (Ranger), Forest Branches Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!